Administration/Operations - Vice President of Clinical Education
& Training - IN, Indianapolis - Job JOB ID: 3181448 Specialty:
Vice President of Clinical Education & Training
Position Chief Clinical Officer
The Vice President of Clinical Education & Training will provide
strategic direction and leadership for overall operations of
clinical practices by setting objectives, planning, organizing,
staffing, and directing the supporting activities of clinical care.
The VP of Education & Training will develop new programs to promote
quality, effective total cost of care (TCOC) and the
patient/provider/client experience. The VP of Education & Training
will also establish overall QAPI objectives for the organization
and assign responsibility for their fulfillment and be responsible
for the allocation of sufficient financial, material and human
resources, including training, to carry out QAPI activities.
Along with the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO), directs and assures
clinical efficiency efforts throughout the organization and in the
timely development and implementation of expanded facilities and
clinical services in all areas of responsibility including
development of new projects that promote quality, effective total
cost of care and enhanced revenues.
* Develop and assist in managing programs of high quality and
effective total cost of care (TCOC) offsite management of clinical
* Develop and assist in managing programs of high quality and
effective TCOC for onsite clinical care.
* Assist with business development using clinical products
developed by the assigned region for existing and new clients.
* Consults with and advises the CCO of problems related to all
areas of responsibility. Recommends changes in administrative
policies to carry out objectives of the company more effectively.
Assists in short and long range planning function.
* Identify strategies to guide efforts in managed care
development to include such areas as Medicare Shared savings,
bundle and value based offerings and the managed care efforts with
commercial and government payers.
* Assists in the development of, planning, and monitoring of a
comprehensive service plan for all areas of responsibility.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of existing and any new
governmental licensor regulations as they apply to the company.
Works with each facility to develop plans to ensure compliance of
new regulations and to provide any necessary education.
* Provides support and direction to leaders of the
* Advises on all clinical aspects of nursing and community based
services and any expanded service lines resulting in quality,
effective TCOC programming and enhanced operational revenue for all
* Assists in the development of annual operating and capital
budgets for clinical areas and reviews and recommends budgets while
insuring that all responsible departments operate within
* Directs the preparation and maintenance of data and reports
including, but not limited to, clinical analytics, census,
occupancy, statistical, and financial reports, and all other
reports to enhance performance and or as requested by the Clinical
* Responsible to ensure best practices at each facility to
ensure readiness for surveys. Assists in preparation and or review
of plans of correction and ensures that they are implemented and
monitored at each location.
* Maintains professional growth and development through
seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast
of the latest trends in the field of expertise.
* Develop, implement, and oversee policies, procedures and
practices to assure the clinical operations of health care, home
care and hospice are in compliance with regulatory and legal
requirements. After appropriate review, responsible for reporting
to VP of Compliance and Divisional Presidents.
* Responsible to assist ED's in the identification,
investigation and resolution of and clinically related legal and
compliance issues involving medical professional and general
* Must possess a willingness to meet with leadership and
employees as individuals and possess the ability to maintain good
working relationships among supervised employees.
* Ability to effectively present programs in both written and
oral form to potential residents.
* Should possess a thorough working knowledge of financial
accounting and budget methods and sound business practices.
* A good knowledge and background in geriatric health care,
including sanitation, safety, and personnel administration.
* A thorough knowledge of governmental licensor regulations as
they apply to long-term care facilities and continuing care
* Able to prioritize projects and deal with long and irregular
hours with many interruptions.
* Be willing to frequently travel to other facilities.
* Skills to develop business cases for denovo, innovative
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Master's Degree from an accredited college in a health related
* Five plus years pertinent work experience.
* Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
* None required
Location 08740- Corp. HQ
Shift -not applicable-
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
137383 91 292757 3181448 1 0
332135 10916 3
APPLY TO THIS JOB Jobs
At Golden LivingCenters®, we keep our patients at the center of
everything we do. We are driven by passionate people and a common
mission. Collectively, Golden Living has more than 40,000 employees
providing quality healthcare to over 60,000 patients every day.
At Golden LivingCenters, you are joining the best and the
brightest in post-acute healthcare. All of our caregivers work
together with the goal of improving patient care. We also encourage
our employees to take part in our continuing education and training
programs, paving the way for more advancement opportunities.
Golden LivingCenters' culture centers around an uncompromising
commitment to delivering quality care. It’s the standard used by
each of our employees to evaluate their actions and make the right
decision for our patients and their families. It’s a culture that
is built on integrity, accountability and a passion for service
Golden Living® and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is
committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your
rights, click here. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act,
Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans
Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job
application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center
at 1-800-261-3467 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for
assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for
applicants to review. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We are a
Copyright 2020 Golden Living. All rights reserved.