Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for cleaning and
maintaining break room, locker room, office areas, hallways, and
plant floor (where applicable).
Essential Job Duties
* Empties and cleans all interior wastebaskets and trash
* Disposes of trash and trash bags.
* Dusts and cleans furniture and fixtures including vending
machines, window sills and freezer.
* Washes, mops, and sanitizes floors.
* Cleans and sanitizes all public areas (top of lockers,
showers, sinks & toilets).
* Restocks paper towels, toilet paper, feminine supplies and
* Vacuums and, in bakeries maybe required to rake out ovens.
* Cleans all glass doors and factory viewing windows, sidelight,
and partition glass.
* Cleans and sanitizes janitor's closet.
* Puts away cleaning tools and supplies.
* May be responsible for washing plant floor wall and light
cleaning of machines.
* May empty outdoor trash receptacles and general cleaning of
* May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
* This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
* Requires attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Average Mathematical Skills.
Education and Experience
* High School Diploma or GED; a minimum of 1 month related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience required.
* Hours: 7a - 5p
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.