Under the direction of the Materials Supervisor, responsible for
filling parts orders, preparing parts for shipping and/or receiving
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Processes incoming shipments, verifies shipment with purchase
orders, and visually inspects materials for damage, quantity,
descriptions, part number, serial number, condition order, etc.
2. Fulfill orders for parts to include verifying proper quantities,
part numbers, etc.
3. Prepare shipments of parts to include visual inspection and safe
packaging of parts, data entry of shipment details and preparing
shipping labels, receipts, tracking costs etc.
4. Unloads and loads shipments from delivery trucks using proper
equipment and safety devices. Unloads and loads delivery trucks
using Company forklifts in a safe and timely manner.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. 0 - 1 years prior experience in materials, shipping, receiving
3. Some knowledge of materials, shipping, receiving or
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work in an automated inventory system.
2. Must possess written and verbal communication skills.
3. Working knowledge of computers and related software utilized by
Ability to operate a forklift.