Sr. Systems Engineer
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: January 14, 2021
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business
Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company
serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of
career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for
motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and
progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered
has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior
quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on
technical training on the most relevant technologies in the
industry and career path advancement in all levels of the
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career
with All Covered!Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an
exciting opportunity for a Sr. Systems Engineer! The priority focus
of the Sr Systems Engineer is on client project implementation. By
applying deep technical skills, ensure successful rollout of client
projects involving development and analysis of technology
environment.Essential Job Functions
- Participate in successful completion of project work including
analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure standardization
of best practices.
- Assist in the design and deployment of IT infrastructures and
protection strategies to support client business plans.
- Act as technical escalation point for Support Specialists and
Systems Engineers within market team.
- Implement network infrastructure and security policies that
promote client s objectives.
- Maintain 74% overall utilization.Competencies (Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities)
- Cisco Call Manager with Unity experience (2 years); ability to
manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support Call Manager 5.0 and
Unity Successful experience designing, installing and supporting
networks in multiple environments for multiple clients.
- Strong proficiency in configuring, deploying and
troubleshooting all of the following networking services: HTTP,
DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, VIPs, ACLs, Routing, Switching.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability
to implement quick and effective solutions to network
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills,
conducive to team development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers license.Experience, Educational
Reqts and Certifications
- 5 years network administration experience.
- 5 years operating systems experience (Windows, and/or Unix or
- At least one of the following industry certifications is
- MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2003 or above
- Citrix CCA
- CCNA with Specialization (Security, Voice, Wireless)
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- SonicWALL: CSSAKonica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development trainingKonica Minolta is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual
orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability,
alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership
status, genetic information, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law. Associated topics:
cloud architect, http, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, principal
systems engineer, senior engineer, server, system architect, system
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Indianapolis , Sr. Systems Engineer, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!