Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: January 15, 2021
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business
Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company
serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of
career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for
motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and
progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered
has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior
quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on
technical training on the most relevant technologies in the
industry and career path advancement in all levels of the
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career
with All Covered!Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an
exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer!--The primary focus of
the Systems Engineer position is to provide technical knowledge and
support regarding network operations issues for multiple
clients.Essential Job Functions
- Document, test, and modify network operating systems to enhance
efficiency and reliability.
- Diagnose and remedy network and user issues.
- Implement client projects by drawing upon a variety of prior
- Maximize network performance through proactive network design
- Develop and maintain accurate and timely guidebooks for
- Maintain 76% overall utilization.
- Provide on-the-job training (via shadowing) to Support
- Produce up-to-date records of clients' networks as they
grow.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven network analysis and diagnostic skills, ability to
implement quick and effective solutions to network problems, and
escalate issues when necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office
environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site
connectivity and wireless communications tools.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers' license.Experience,
Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 3-5 years experience in network administration.
- 2-4 years desktop administration.
- 3-5 years operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix,
- 3-5 years Exchange
- At least one of the following industry certifications is
- MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above
- MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)Konica Minolta
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.Konica Minolta is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual
orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability,
alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership
status, genetic information, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Indianapolis , Systems Engineer, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!