Quality Leader-Lean, Continuous Improvement
Company: PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Quality Leader-Lean, Continuous Improvement Job Description
Apply Now > Save Job Incumbent will perform continuous
improvement projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodology and
tools. They will provide leadership and facilitation on
cross-functional teams focused on solving a variety of high impact
problems. Continuous improvement projects will be designed to
improve quality, reduce costs and establish appropriate process
metrics and process controls at all company operation levels across
Parker LORD facilities.
- Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process
capability, produce designs and business processes to reduce
defects and attain world class levels of quality
- Ownership of process improvement projects.
- Establish project strategy and create project plans.
- Proficient use of Lean and Six Sigma methodology & tools.
- Employ problem solving/statistical techniques.
- Identify and remove barriers that slow or prevent the success
of business goals.
- Empower team atmosphere of new ideas & innovation for
continuous process improvements.
- Effective use of benchmarking of world-class business and
- Utilization and sharing of Best Practices and Lessons
- Promote an atmosphere of internal and external Customer
- Foster a culture of Continuous Improvement through coaching and
- Strive to enable organization to become more self-sufficient
and sustaining in process improvement endeavors.
- Collaborate on the yearly creation of the Lean road map and
- Train and teach team members on lean tools including 5S, Value
Stream Mapping, Takt Time, 7 Types of Waste, Standard Work, Visual
Management, Flow, and Pull.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or
- 5-8 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years' demonstrated experience working on process
improvement related projects
- Knowledge and training in Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools.
GB or BB certification required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Track
record of data driven results
- Proficiency in the application of statistical analysis
- Proven ability to facilitate & lead teams in multi-functional
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment,
working on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Effective communication skills both oral and written across all
levels of the organization
- Six Sigma Green Belt CertificationPreferred
- Demonstrated experience implementing and facilitating teams in
a robust Lean Manufacturing Environment
- Advanced degree in technical field or related discipline
- Six Sigma Black Belt CertificationFounded in 1917, Parker
Hannifin Corporation is a $13.7 billion, global company.With annual
sales of $13.7 billion in fiscal year 2020, Parker Hannifin is the
world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control
technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions
for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The
company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has
increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63
consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running
dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker's
engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely
positions the company to solve some of the world's greatest
engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker
improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to
solve humanity's biggest challenges.Parker is an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring
equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons
regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected
by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most
positions. ("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal
Contractor")If you would like more information about Equal
Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
WorkplaceIn accordance with Parker's policies and applicable state
laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all
applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug
testing as a condition of employment.
Keywords: PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Indianapolis , Quality Leader-Lean, Continuous Improvement, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!