Instrument Processing Specialist -
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with
opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an
exciting 12+ month, long term contract--opportunity as an
Instrument Processing Specialist for a top fortune 500 company in
Indianapolis, IN.--Title: Instrument Processing Specialist
--Duration: 12+ monthsLocation: Indianapolis IN--Essential Duties
- Responsible for managing the execution of the instrument order
process which involves coordination of activities across multiple
functional areas within the business, close alignment with product
supply, logistics and field resources.
- Works closely with Finance and Contracting to support
troubleshooting and resolution of instrument order/billing
- Key source of communication with stakeholders to ensure
alignment on project schedules including all instrument
installation related deliveries.
- Point of contact for field personnel regarding installation
related delivery issues.
- Engages resources required to drive resolution and ensures
issues are captured to support continuous improvement efforts.
- A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals
with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may
require in-depth evaluation of many factors.
- Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine
criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of
expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality
system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Leads efforts to ensure complete and on-time delivery of
instrument and installation orders for multi-site projects, high
value customers or within an assigned territory. Projects may
include complex pre and post analytical systems.
- Troubleshoots, negotiates and facilitates communication and
activities between internal and external parties involved in the
instrument placement supporting field installation schedules
- Process all orders for new instrument placements and
reconfigurations including tailored install kits, startup kits,
verification orders and third party drop ship orders.
- Execute and monitor transactions to recognize revenue or asset
capitalization upon notification of installation completion.
- Partners with Finance, Contracts, Marketing, Supply Planning,
Logistics, Sales and Service to support achievement of business
objectives including a customer-first experience.
- Execute and track reimbursement of customers' OEM purchases;
review for completeness submitted invoices for payment.
- Maintain and ensure data integrity of department records and
data. Update equipment records for accurate install base reporting
and warranty information.
- Process instrument returns and replacements due to damage and
service replacements; facilitate instrument transfers between
customer sites as needed.
- Ensure documentation of delivery execution issues and damages
are captured to support quality and process improvement
- 3 years relevant experience or successful completion of
Accelerated Development Program, Orr Fellowship, or Rotational
- Knowledge of financial policies including accounting treatment
- Knowledge of supply planning and logistics processes
- Knowledge of SAP functionality Demonstrated ability in
prioritizing and managing multiple projects in various stages of
processing. Sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and adjust rapidly to
- Strong analytical skills. Able to deal with ambiguity, identify
and resolve root cause of issues, and grasp complex processes.
Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to
manage stakeholder relationships including our customer and field
- Proficient with utilizing software tools e.g. Excel, Google
- Understanding of product portfolio specific to
instrumentation--Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but will consider candidates with
an associate's if they have at least a few years of
experience--Important information:--This position is recruited for
by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants
must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please
contact Michelle Niemira () for immediate consideration.--Why
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take
charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow,
and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what
we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of
work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Indianapolis , Instrument Processing Specialist -, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!