Business Development Representative
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we
drive our business, but it's also how we view our people and
culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our
team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity
to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable,
and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working
relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched
business results for our customers, while delivering service that
is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital
document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid
applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000
customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our
dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net
dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals
looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience.
Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven
leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued
growth and success.
We are seeking a high energy individual with strong technical
aptitude and sales instinct to join our team as a BDR. The BDR will
be responsible for qualifying, identifying and developing quality
sales opportunities for the Corporate Sales organization. This
integral teammate will drive market share by creating and
delivering leads that build pipelines for our sales team. This
individual will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety
of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates
should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to
the next level!
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their
challenges/needs and effectively communicating Conga value.
- Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts
within an organization.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition the qualified
lead to the Account Executive for further follow-up.
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as
documenting sales information in Salesforce, following the lead
- Follow-up on weekly and monthly campaigns created by Conga
- Follow the sales process utilizing the basic rules of
- Responsible for making an average of 50 calls per day, as well
as send out personalized emails.
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established
- Utilize the sales tools provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated success in a customer
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven follow-up skills
- Results-oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next
step in the sales process
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting, and
lead development management
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Articulate, professional, and enthusiastic attitude with a
focus on results is required
- Strong communication skills
- ability to reach prospects creatively, position
Why should you work for Conga?
- From day one you'll become an integral and active part of
- Our executive team believes in Growth = Opportunity, meaning
there's no limit to what we can accomplish
- You will work with a passionate and motivated team
- You will be truly empowered to make a difference. We work with
innovators, thinkers, and people who push the status quo
- You will never hear "that's not your job" but rather be
encouraged to solve problems with creative ideas
- You will see your effort and impact come to life as you test
boundaries, break down barriers, and skyrocket your career
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage
and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Conga, Indianapolis , Business Development Representative, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!