Team Lead (Fri-Sun 5a-5p
Company: FedEx Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
FedEx team members have a critical role in ensuring the delivery
of test kits and medical supplies to communities as they fight the
spread of COVID-19.
FedEx has immediate openings in multiple business-critical areas.
View critical openings here Location: 255 Transfer Drive,
Indianapolis, IN About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! This
position is to assist the Warehouse Operations Manager and
Supervisor in the daily operation of the distribution department
and be the main contact for the customer service group. This
position will be responsible for---..
- Analyze inbounds for cross dock opportunities and track
inbounds for on time delivery.
- Assist in any discrepancies of shipments including providing
proof of deliveries/pickup.
- File carrier claims as needed.
- Review shortage reports and communicate with Schedulers and
- Check short report and request all product on Micro hold be
released in order to cover orders for the next day.
- Check daily demand of re-supply items.
- Function as liaison between Customer Service and Warehouse
- Schedule inbound and outbound appointments and keep Dock
- Make adjustments to customer orders when necessary or
- Communicates with customer service/transportation any anomalies
regarding outbound shipments and appointment delays.
- Schedules and maintains activity of finished goods to and from
cold storage facility.
- Work with cycle counters to analyze inventory discrepancies and
make appropriate adjustments.
- Ensure all orders from previous day are closed.
- Provide support for month end close by monitoring Open Order
Report. You might be a great fit if---. Education/Experience
- High school diploma or GED required and at least 3 years of
- Experience with Excel to include spreadsheets and formulas and
outlook email is required.
- Experience with applications such as warehouse management
systems is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds. ADA - FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Group, Indianapolis , Team Lead (Fri-Sun 5a-5p, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!