Posted on: May 6, 2021
Rate of Pay: $10.50
Job SummaryAs a Kitchen Team Member, you will greet customers in a
professional, friendly manner to ensure the customer's needs are
met while maintaining safety/sanitation standards at all times.Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety;
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your
work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Adhere to food safety/sanitation policies and procedures
established by the company.
- Meet time requirements for completing customers-- food
- Keep work and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
- Fill and maintain Grab-n-Go case. Check dates/times for
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting
customers, attending to their requests and thanking them in a
professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Meet quality control standards of food service orders through
proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product
presentation and merchandising established by the company.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, etc.
Follow daily checklist to ensure safety and sanitation
standards/regulations are met.
- Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed
to remain compliant with company standards.
- Check accuracy of prices/signage of products and services
according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising
- Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive
selling techniques -- sampling food products daily to
- Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as
required to maintain compliance with periodic Food Service Audit
and Steritech inspections. Follow Par Level policies and
- Assist customers with using food-ordering kiosks.About UsAt
Giant Eagle Inc., we--re more than just food, fuel and convenience.
We--re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our
people are the heart and soul of our company. It--s why we strive
to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career
opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what
makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater
Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our
Warehouses to our GetGo--s, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper--s tables-- and smiles on their faces. We--re always
searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We
invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting
career with us.
Keywords: GetGo, Indianapolis , Team Member, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!