Posted on: May 6, 2021
ON THE SPOT OFFERS BEING MADE!!Chewy Fulfillment Center:
Recruiting OfficeMonday - Friday- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sign ON Bonus of UP TO $250.00 now through June 26th!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Excellent and affordable benefits package available on the
first day of the month following your start date!
- Weekly pay!
- Pay increases at 90 days, and every 6 months up to 48
- You could make up to $16.00/hr. for Fulfillment Specialists and
up to $17.50/hr. for Reach Truck Operators (based on shift
selection)!Amazing Chewtopian Benefits:
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 80 hours of accrued PTO
- Climate Controlled Warehouse
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Forklift Training/CertificationChewy is proud to offer starting
wages up to $14.50/hour for day shift warehouse workers, up to
$16.00/hour for night shift warehouse workers, up to $16.00/hour
for for day shift forklift operators, and up to $17.50/hour for
night shift forklift operators. We also offer opportunity for pay
increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months. We also
offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse,
leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential,
state of the art automation, team member incentives, and direct
hire full-time opportunities.What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
picking, packing, induction, staging, labeling, replenishing, box
making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to
various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What you'll
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 70 pounds using an
optional team lift, either with or without a reasonable
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds, and walking
up to 2 miles per shift, either with our without reasonable
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, each shift
has two 30 minute breaks
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required***
Please note that the Hendricks County / Indiana Governor order
requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and
safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our
Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you
do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a
disposable mask. ***""" Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y
reparto, forklift operator, fulfillment, logistics operation,
logistics technician, operator warehouse, servicer, stocker, supply
chain, warehouse agent
Keywords: Chewy, Indianapolis , Warehouse Associate, Other , Monrovia, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!