PeopleSoft System admin
Posted on: May 6, 2021
PeopleSoft System adminBCForward is currently seeking highly
PeopleSoft System admin for our client based in Indianapolis, IN
Position: PeopleSoft System admin Location: Indianapolis, IN
Anticipated start date: ASAP Duration: 8 Months Responsibilities
- Performs highly complex data management functions at an
enterprise level; installs, integrates, upgrades, and manages
PeopleSoft database environments and structures.
- Monitors and evaluates PeopleSoft database environments to
optimize performance; plans, organizes, tests and executes
migration of databases, data models, data sets, indexes and other
database optimizations from development and test to production
- Ensures data security protocols are maintained and
backup/recovery processes are completed as scheduled.
- Provides advanced technical support to PeopleSoft system
administrators, developers and users including advice and guidance
on complex processes and system interdependencies.
- Troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from
difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple
solutions and potential significant consequences.
- Develops, improves and optimizes custom code objects with
PeopleSoft environments to meet agency requirements.
- Document's solutions and designs that are implemented to
address issues, bugs, poor system performance, etc.
- Works closely with GMIS and IOT technical staff to develop and
implement or recommend the implementation of appropriate solutions
to complex problems.
- Works in coordination and collaboration with other information
technology staff as needed.
- Oracle PeopleSoft database performance analysis and
- SQL script tuning, execution plans, hints
- Evaluate and modify PeopleSoft table indexes
- Performance optimization for PeopleSoft SQR, People Code,
- Strong experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- PowerShell scripting for automation of maintenance tasks
- Reorganize and optimize PeopleSoft Integration Broker traffic
across multiple PeopleSoft environments
- Experience deploying and supporting nVision across multiple
business users/agencies across the enterprise Job Requirements:
- Tools and utilities used in monitoring and tuning database,
applications and systems performance.
- Operating system architectures, characteristics, components and
commands applicable to enterprise information systems and platform
- Principles, practices and methods of systems/network
administration and maintenance, including configuration,
performance tuning and diagnostic tools.
- Principles, practices and methods of project management as they
apply to information technology projects.
- PeopleSoft 9.2
- PeopleTools 8.5+
- Oracle 19C+
- Oracle PL/SQL Ability to:
- Plan, organize, integrate and manage a broad range of complex
data and systems management, upgrade, administration and
- Perform PeopleSoft database and systems troubleshooting,
optimization and tuning to resolve complex data and systems
management, communication and interoperating problems.
- Advise IOT Oracle DBA staff of updated and recommended database
settings when new Oracle releases or new PeopleSoft versions are
- Establish industry best practices for performance management of
- Understand the application complexities of all PeopleSoft 9.2
environments including, but not limited to, HCM, North American
Payroll, and Financials as it pertains to performance
- Assess customer needs, set priorities and allocate resources to
most effectively meet needs in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures and controls.
- Understand and apply functional requirements to the development
of systems proposals, specifications and recommendations for cost
effective information systems and technology solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively About BCForward: BCForward
began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in
1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a
full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in
Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery
centers across North America and India. We are currently the
largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana.
Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely
configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of
catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently
maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional
brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver
services for a variety of industries in both public and private
sectors which allows us to address your most challenging
needs.Interested candidates please send resume in Word format
Please reference job code 130052 when responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Indianapolis , PeopleSoft System admin, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!