Company: Hopebridge, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Execute outbound phone calls to patient families to confirm
appointment dates and times
- Demonstrates the ability to develop quick rapport and provide
an expert level of customer service and ensure new patient
scheduling process is a positive experience
- Effectively demonstrates the ability to utilize workflow to
proactively manage a group of potential clients and drive specific
touch points within the onboarding process
- Able to facilitate effective and efficient resolutions to
patient questions regarding the onboarding experience, including,
but not limited to therapy, scheduling, and timelines
- Promptly and professionally respond to incoming and outbound
telephone calls and emails from patients and referral sources.
- Clearly articulate Hopebridge value proposition and help guide
potential clients to become a patient
- Enter information and log calls accurately and timely
- Monitor all tasks using workflow software and meet the
deadlines associated with tasks
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor..
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Excellent Listening skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Ability to clearly understand problem statement and discern
issues and priorities.
- Strong Etiquette skills.
- Ability to respond to customer statements/needs professionally
- Strong Collaborative skills.Ability to use listening and
customer service skills to collaborate with the customer (i.e.
rephrase, reiterate, etc.) to take proper actions and obtain the
expected outcomePosition Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a
full-time position, overtime eligible (non-exempt) position. Days
and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties
demand.TravelNoneRequired Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior call center systems and experience highly preferredOther
DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.Physical DemandsThis is a stationary position
that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist
motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision,
and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional
lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping,
twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching
above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically
able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the
position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the position, upon request.Work
EnvironmentWork is performed in an office setting with exposure to
Keywords: Hopebridge, LLC, Indianapolis , Care Coordinator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!