Oracle System Administrator
Company: Integrity Resource Management
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The positionThe Oracle System Administrator is part of the
corporate Enterprise Application team. This key position will be
relied upon as the subject matter expert for the Oracle Cloud
security and User Maintenance. This position will serve as a
liaison between business stakeholders and the Enterprise
Applications team to define system processes and configurations for
users and role assignments and data security in the Oracle ERP
Cloud and preferably the PaaS applications too. This will include
developing current and future state user security maps and
identifying technical gaps and remediation plans with the new
system.This position is an individual contributor role reporting to
the Director of Enterprise Applications, Financial
- Lead Oracle ERP Cloud Administration.
- Partner with ERP team on Sysadmins, DBA, Access Management and
Security Management tasks.
- Manage users access and provision roles and data access based
on organization-defined data security policies and user role
- Build custom roles by tailoring Oracle seeded roles as per the
- Review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access
rights. Align segregation of duties and security profiles.
- Single point of contact for streamlining and managing the
Change Management processes.
- Provide support for end user access issues including
troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis.
- Support PaaS administration tasks for OCI and OIC.
- Manager and monitor service detail and service notifications
related to patching/critical updates/downtime.
- Manage corporate Single Sign On (SSO) accounts, Oracle IDCS and
assist with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- View account usage, export metric data and provide
- Manage all Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations
to coordinate and complete any system and/or data administration
- Works with internal staff, 3rd party vendors and Oracle to
update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh
schedules, and outages.
- Monitors and communicates system performance metrics and works
with internal staff and 3rd party vendors to resolve any
- Interact and liaise with internal and external auditors to meet
SOX and ITGC complianceBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with
equivalent technical and experience.
- Minimum 12 years experience including, 5+ hands experience as
an Oracle ERP Systems Administrator with a minimum of 2 years
experience on ERP Cloud supporting a global user community.
- Knowledge and experience on Oracle security management.
- Hands on experience on DbaaS, ATP, OIC, IDCS.
- Experience supporting SOX and ITGC compliance at a publicly
traded company.Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to architect and design the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
(OCI) tenancy with a deep understanding on OCI Regions and ADs to
accommodate technical workloads and configure DR Landscapes.
- Exposure towards creating and configuring OCI Compute service
offering features like Virtual Machines, Bare Metal Hosts, Custom
Images, Instance pool configurations, and OS Management
- Ability to create, configure and manage OCI Storage service
resources like Block Volumes, Object Storage Buckets and File
- Experience in working with OCI Network resources like Virtual
- Experience in working with the Identity and Access Management
features within OCI like creation of users, groups, policies,
compartments and Federation with identity providers.
- Experience with integration of Oracle IDCS with SSL/SSO
- Maintaining code version and CI/CD pipeline using Visual Studio
- Shell and batch script Programming skills
- Python and automation programming skills a plus
- Experience with DevOps methodology and tooling (Terraform,
Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, GIT).
- Experience integrating Oracle with FastPath for SOD.
- Knowledge integrating Oracle Cloud ERP with Salesforce, RevPro,
Banks and other 3rd party applications using Oracle Integration
- OCI Certification Architect / Professional
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and
- Ability to work as a strong team player in a highly matrixed
Keywords: Integrity Resource Management, Indianapolis , Oracle System Administrator, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!