Company: Computacenter PLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Overview We aim to be the leading IT provider, yet we're a
company with a family feel. One where you'll be given the autonomy
and support to get things done and deliver for our customers. Where
open and straightforward people share a winning mind-set. Where you
and your personal ambitions will matter. Where you'll be inspired
by innovation, recognized for your contribution and constantly
challenged to try something new. Explore further. From getting to
know our customers and understanding their needs, to enabling users
and their businesses, people are at the heart of what we do. We're
proud of the people that we work with and that means we are
committed to helping them reach their full potential. We encourage.
We empower. We support. If this sounds like the environment for
you, then join us and realize your potential! Responsibilities
- Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support
company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together
- Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or
at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
- Coordinate small teams delivering basic work packages in line
with company process to meet business and customer
- Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance
with Company and Customer Procedures.
- Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure
customer demands are met and evaluate escalations and action
appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers to
ensure consistent experience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic team environments to
maintain consistent effective contribution.
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core values.
Qualifications Education & Experience Required
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- 5 years' experience in IT Service environment. Skills &
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Proven experience in IT Desktop Service environment.
- Uses information systems, technology functions and applications
in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role
- Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
- Demonstrates customer service abilities
- Routine administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills, basic literacy and numeracy
- Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the usual and
customary methods of performing the job functions, including: a
variety of standing, sitting, and walking throughout the day;
lifting of up to 50 pounds. WHY COMPUTACENTER? Computacenter is a
leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate
and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source,
transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital
transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is
a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs
over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the
country's best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both
San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon
Valley. www.computacenter.com/us WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter than
just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive
compensation plans and long-term career opportunities,
Computacenter provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to
contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security
and peace of mind. You must be authorized to work in the United
States. Computacenter (U.S.) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and
talented workforce. No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to
pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
Keywords: Computacenter PLC, Indianapolis , Customer Engineer, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!