Weekday Day Shift, Monday - Thursday, 6:00am - 4:00pm
Weekday Night Shift, Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 2:00am
Weekend Day Shift, Friday - Sunday, 6:00am - 6:00pm
Weekend Night Shift, Friday - Sunday, 6:00pm - 6:00am
Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and
Forbes named us one of America's best employers. At XPO, our
employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their
job. As the Robotics Maintenance Technician, you will ensure all
equipment is properly inspected, tested and repaired. On our team,
you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build
a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Repair and maintain GreyOrange butlers, field components and
butler chargers; Pick/Put stations
- Follow and execute basic functional testing procedures for
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance in a timely manner
with adequate recordkeeping
- Locate sources of problems by observing and monitoring the
automation field; diagnose and make repairs
- Document performance of preventive maintenance, equipment
repair, part usages, etc.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of experience as a multi-craft technician
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical
systems, including lighting, power distribution, drives, motors,
bearings, conveyor systems preventative maintenance and repair,
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and operator interfaces,
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), HVAC systems
- Ability to read simple electrical, mechanical and pneumatic
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
It'd be great if you also have:
- Degree in related field or specialized vocational technical
school or equivalent experience
- Experience with robotic operations and maintenance
- Experience reading blueprints, electrical schematics,
electrical and electronic principles
- Ability to work independently and prove ability to troubleshoot
under high pressure
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time on various
surfaces that may be uneven or slippery
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull,
twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Job Segment: Technician, Electrical, Supply, Supply Chain,
Technology, Engineering, Operations, Night
Apply now "