Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Sales Director to join our
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director
of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales
& marketing plan.
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity standards as determined by
the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing. These sales activity
standards include quotas for daily telephone lead base follow up
calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities, and
other sales related performance metrics.
- Demonstrates excellent sales skills through: Establishing and
maintaining client relationships; Discovery of client's needs and
desires with the community's products and services; Closing and
post-sales activities. Uses good listening techniques and
demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Completes and maintains the Five Star CRM (lead database) for
all potential residents and referral contacts within 24 hours of
time of activity. This includes documentation of all completed and
scheduled sales activities, including move-ins and move-outs.
- Hosts events for the lead base and professionals to increase
traffic in the community.
- Demonstrates proficiency in pulling, analyzing and completing
- Interprets and implements Management policies.
- Provides regular in-services and orientation training to all
front line and management staff.
- Maintains an active, working knowledge of current competition
and any new entrants or changes in the market.
- Attends all required training, in-services, and staff
- Knowledgeable of the sales process.
- Ability to run a sales department and hire, train, motivate and
manage a sales staff.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing) or with courses
that establish knowledge of business, sales, motivation,
communication and related marketing skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous sales experience required,
preferably in the Senior Living industry with significant level of
responsibility and accountability for goal achievement.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information,
solutions and benefits.
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions and
value to prospects and professional referral partners.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Indianapolis , Sales Director, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!