Company: Joerns Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Account Executive serves as a business contact for regional
corporate accounts and customers and is responsible to drive sales,
customer satisfaction and account maintenance. The Account
Executive is expected to consistently provide proactive and
unparalleled customer service to accounts, as well as represent
client needs and goals within the organization to ensure
In addition, the Account Executive will build relationships with
clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities with a
focus on profitability, organic growth and relationship building.
The Account Executive is primarily responsible for achieving
profitable sales growth goals and objectives by means of proactive
account portfolio management and time and territory management.
This includes establishing customer agreements and approved GPO
conversion for the complete product portfolio. Drives all rental
and capital equipment sales in territory. Reports to the Sales
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands that 75% of time spent needs to be focused on
growth selling activities. The remaining 25% of time spent on
strategic planning and administrative responsibilities.
- Work closely with sales leadership to implement sales
- Documents customer activity in a timely and accurate
- Collaborate with teammates and counterparts in base business
and competitive account strategies.
- Participates in the determination of market potential in
assigned territory. Ensures results are achieved by frequently
assessing pipeline, forecast and quota to actual. Readjusts
strategy throughout the year to ensure meeting plan.
- Understands pre-call planning process, call execution,
presentation and customer follow-up.
- Effectively uses sales tools (Customer Relationship Management)
to manage sales against forecast. Uncovers additional revenue and
product opportunities in current accounts.
- Facilitates customer contract renewals in a timely and
- Calls on current and prospective customers in the healthcare
- Acquire, build and maintain strong relationships with
- Create, prepare and deliver customer business reviews.
- Coordinate with internal and external contacts to manage
capital and rental projects, including conversions, delivery,
installation, and follow up.
- Understands the clinical, financial, and regulatory challenges
- Able to provide both demonstrations and in-servicing of Joerns
- Fluent understanding of the customer bottom line and ability to
communicate total cost of ownership "story" and "complete value
- Management of sales pipeline from lead generation to
- Develops and maintains both territory business plans and
individual account plans.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Service, Operations,
Supply Chain, Contracts, and Marketing, to ensure high levels of
- Qualifies leads while consistently closing business in order to
meet and exceed sales quota.
- Assist Corporate Account Team with specific account support
both regionally and nationally.
- Travels frequently, visiting and meeting with current customers
and prospective clients.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of medical sales experience
- Demonstrates strong leadership, prospecting, account planning,
funnel and forecasting, time and territory management, call
execution, negotiation and C-suite presentation skills
- Understands customer buy process through-out the healthcare
- Proven sales success and documented track record to an assigned
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work remotely without daily supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum 3 years of medical sales experience preferably in the
post-acute market space
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Outlook and Sales Force
- Demonstrates professionalism in working with internal and
external associates - treating all issues and people fairly.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with
diplomacy and tact.
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies
that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective
Joerns Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer,including
Joerns Healthcare is a leading national distributor of
therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric care equipment; negative
pressure wound therapy systems, and safe patient handling
solutions, products and services. We serve special patient handling
needs across the entire continuum of care, including acute care
hospitals, long term acute care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation
facilities, and hospice.
We continually strive to provide the most exceptional service
and solutions that deliver positive financial and clinical outcomes
to our customers.
We are currently searching for skilled, self-motivated and
dedicated professionals to add to our team. We offer hands on
training, benefits and an outstanding work environment.
At Joerns Healthcare, each eligible employee receives a
competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. In addition, the
company offers a 401K program with a company match, and Flexible
Spending Accounts. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation and
Keywords: Joerns Healthcare, Indianapolis , Account Executive, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!