Sr. Instrument Technician
Company: HNTB Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What We're Looking For
Responsible for performing routine surveys as directed by senior
Primary Focus Will Include:
- The ability to complete field tasks that are assigned by your
- Training of existing and new incoming field staff
- Running of a Survey Crew
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to Use Trimble Access
- Ability to operate Trimble Equipment
- Ability to operate in all types of weather
- Ability to travel
What You'll Need
- Provides Recommendations to Party Chief/Resident Engineer on
field survey procedures.
- Trains Technicians in the use of survey equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining survey equipment.
- Checks Party Chief's/Resident Engineer's calculations.
- Operates survey equipment for field surveys.
- Accurately documents and records field data.
- Reads and comprehends construction documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- 2 years survey instrument experience
- All jurisdictional certifications as required
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
EOE including disability and vet
Keywords: HNTB Corporation, Indianapolis , Sr. Instrument Technician, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!