The 'Apply with SEEK' option will be utilized for International
applicants, mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please
use the 'Apply' option.
Service Center Team Lead
IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join
Sedgwick's talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe.
Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits
and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the
heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations
count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they
face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether
they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or
damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto
or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the
birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to
provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend
on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable
assets-their employees, their customers and their property. At
Sedgwick, caring counts. Join our team of creative and caring
people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the
lives of others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To develop, implement and maintain the delivery
of world-class service including quality assurance, client
services, and workforce management ensuring departmental objectives
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses and evaluates current team competencies to develop a
baseline of service opportunities.
- Leads efforts to refine Service Center measures and tracking
systems for program improvements.
- Maintains records of training activities, colleague progress
and program effectiveness.
- Analyzes and resolves customer service issues.
- Supervises a Service Center unit (team) providing leadership,
direction and support and monitors team's daily performance.
- Monitors workloads and status; supports colleagues by providing
advice on handling complex issues; and identifies and resolves
problems and issues.
- Works with team leadership to develop, implement and monitor
staff development plans with a focus on overall customer service
- Communicates with upper management regarding unit issues and
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows
company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance
development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to
promote maximum performance.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Four (4) years of call center or customer service experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong customer service skills including call center client
processes and procedures
- Excellent team coaching, training, facilitation and development
- Excellent oral and written communication, including
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent
judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and
discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to
handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a
colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to
constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local
variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change
the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free