Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car
model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5%
of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%?
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing
multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ
operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all
across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the
Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission
to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our
clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by
passionate people committed to being the best - contact us
The Spirit of the Position:
The Lot Attendant will uphold the company mission statement
while creating a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and
clients. This Lot Attendant will greet the public in a manner
consistent with the LAZ Way, serving as a representative displaying
honesty, integrity, accountability, and teamwork which includes
excellent communication skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance is paramount to this
- Ensure all parkers are going into the branch when parking in
- Communicate politely that the lot is for banking patrons
- Report concerns or needs to direct supervisor and only to a
Bank Branch Manager if directly asked or in the case of an
- Be in correct LAZ Parking uniform, on time, and ready to work
- Work with and without supervision and follow directions of
supervisors when requests are made.
- Keep parking location clean.
- Pick up miscellaneous trash.
- Inform all people loitering to move off property.
- Report graffiti or vandalism.
- Make sure there are no tripping hazards in the lot.
- Sweeping and changing signage when needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Prior customer service experience is highly desired.
- Display/ or put forth a positive attitude
- Willingness to do whatever is needed to make the surface lot
- Ability to be approachable.
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges
(Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all
levels of the organization and outside customers.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Reliable transportation to and from job site(s) is
- Ability to constantly stand, walk and move about on foot for
sustained periods of time (throughout entire shift).
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects of
at least 30 pounds in weight.
- Ability to work in the elements- heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
- Ability to apply pressure to an object with the fingers and
- Ability to perform functions that require repetitive motions
using hands, wrists and arms.
- Ability to express or exchange information, instructions,
ideas, etc. by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral
communication and to make the discriminations in sound.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Indianapolis , Lot Attendant, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!