Company: BidPal Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Department: Service and Support (Event Logistics)
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of
dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our
Our Logistics team is responsible for prepping, maintaining, and
shipping of equipment throughout the country for customers
utilizing the OneCause software platform. This position will be
based in our Indianapolis Logistics office and responsible to the
Manager of Logistics.
Job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Track and trace shipments.
- Manage inventory and reduce loss.
- Ensure that communications and data are accurate from the
Logistics Department to interested parties.
- Plan shipments to and from events find best possible route and
- Be open to continuous improvement and make suggestions
regularly on how we can improve the logistics experience.
- Communicate and collaborate with staff and clients to uncover
solutions to client needs for DIY shipping. Ensure all shows have
shipping information and improve the process.
- Help clients have successful events by ensuring delivery of
- Create new Employee Resources -prepare video and written
- Monitor that the logistics plan is being followed and staff are
following the process.
- Utilize operational system, Salesforce, to schedule equipment
resources and respond to client and event management staff
- Monitor reports and dashboards and take appropriate action,
- Take ownership of shipping events to ensure all shipping
information is retrieved and improve the process.
- Be proactive and continue to find solutions.
- In general, this position will work 9am - 5pm
- High level of initiative
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Strong collaborative skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other
status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability or any other category protected by
Keywords: BidPal Network, Indianapolis , Logistics Associate, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!