Company: Faegre Baker Daniels
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Faegre Drinker has an opportunity for a Billing Specialist to
work with our Finance team in our downtown Indianapolis office. You
will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to performing routine and
advanced billing functions, including electronic billing. The
successful candidate will have strong legal e-billing experience,
which is a valuable and essential resource for the future of
billing at our firm. Come join our team during this exciting time
as we move from Elite Enterprise to 3E.
What you would do in this job:
- Manage and coordinate all billing functions for portfolio of
- Perform standard billing functions of the firm, such as
creating proformas, transferring and correcting time and cost
entries, and finalizing and balancing invoices.
- Process electronic billing invoices and resolve errors for
successful invoice uploading.
- Participate in testing and training efforts for Paperless
Proforma and our new financial system, 3E.
- Work with legal team, E-billing Coordinator, and e-bill vendors
to implement new clients on selected e-billing platforms, including
timekeeper rate uploads and maintenance.
- Perform monthly electronic billing audit.
- Perform billing for alternate fee arrangements, including flat
fee, fixed fee and interim billing.
- Interface with legal administrative assistants, attorneys, and
other accounting personnel in order to respond to billing questions
- Ad hoc projects and requests, as assigned.
- Two-year college or university degree in accounting, finance,
information technology or other qualitative field of study
preferred; applicable work experience will be considered in lieu of
- 2+ years of experience in law firm billing, including advanced
e-billing experience, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and time and billing
Keywords: Faegre Baker Daniels, Indianapolis , Billing Specialist, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!