Company: Western Construction Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Union wage rate based on position
This position is covered under a collective bargaining agreement
and benefits are provided through the union.
Come work for America's Master Craftsmen in Restoration and
Preservation! Western Specialty Contractors is currently looking
for self-motivated, top notch individuals to help serve our
customers as a skilled tradesman. If you are a self-motivated
individual with great work ethic and the personality to help with
customer satisfaction, then we would love to meet you!
Responsibilities may include commercial caulking, window
glazing, waterproofing, wall and floor coatings, structural
concrete repairs and masonry restoration.
- Repair and replace sealants on commercial restoration
- Be familiar with backer rod and sizes, knowledge of the
difference between bulk, sausage, and application of one and 2-part
- Commercial or Industrial caulking experience required.
- Knowledge of cutting out and properly preparing surfaces.
- An ability to wear company's safety equipment is
- A high school diploma or GED is desirable
- Practical construction experience preferred.
- Must have own "hand tools of the trade"
- May be required to work weekends, nights, out of town and at
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Demonstrated reading ability, writing and math skills to
comprehend and explain safety policies and material
Physically, workers must be able to stand or walk for long
periods; lift and carry materials weighing 50 pounds or more; climb
ladders, scaffolds and other tools and equipment; see (naturally or
- Ability to work at heights, extreme temperatures and to wear
company's safety equipment is essential.
- Western Adheres to a Drug Free Workplace
EOE M/F/V/D E- Verify
Keywords: Western Construction Group, Indianapolis , Bricklayer/Caulker/Concrete Finisher/Waterproofer, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!