Solution Architect, Pardot - Lev (Remote)
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Lev, a Cognizant company, is a premier digital consultancy that
works with marketers from top brands to maximize their investments
in Salesforce, level up their customer experiences, and power even
the most complicated of businesses.
As a top Salesforce partner, we take pride in hiring and
developing the best of the best, and we work hard to cultivate an
inclusive culture (#LevLife) where our team (also known as
Levsters) will thrive.
While we celebrate each other's individuality, we are brought
together by our commitment to provide unparalleled expertise and an
out-of-this-world experience to our customers; our drive to shape
the future of marketing and the future of Salesforce; and our
desire to do right by one another. We are relentless in our pursuit
of being the best of the best, and driving marketing success with
Since 2016, Lev has experienced tremendous growth. We joined the
Cognizant family in March 2020, further cementing our position as a
global leader in Salesforce consulting. We continue to excel as a
high-growth company through expanding the ways we serve our
customers, and by growing our global footprint.
Lev is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with remote
employees across the United States and United Kingdom.
This position is available for Remote Candidates across the
ABOUT THE POSITION:
A Solution Architect - Pardot for our Salesforce Marketing
Practice is a strategic position to our customers. This role is
heavily involved in solution design and is hands-on with build
work. Solution Architects are experienced consultants and are
depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and
- Lead consultative engagements including workshops with
customers on technical and business goals and challenges.
- Consult on and implement new tools while simultaneously
learning those tools as well as teaching others about them.
- Use your business analyst skills to document comprehensive
customer user stories, requirements and technical overviews of
- Define a detailed solution based on customers' business needs
and current environment including its limitations.
- Great presentations skills to customer stakeholders from both
technical and business backgrounds.
- Ability to keep a balance between scaled solutions without over
- Develop proofs-of-concept to validate solution feasibility
which would require some hands on activity.
- Manage solution related documentation.
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams
that complement the data schemas required by the proposed
- Estimate the effort required to implement the proposed
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to the
- Average of 15% travel, up to 25%.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Pardot
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or
a related field, or equivalent experience
- Understand end-to-end marketing processes including campaign
creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring,
qualification, distribution and conversion, including closed loop
reporting, by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Understands APIs available in Pardot to solution integrations
- Experience with sync processes and limitations with
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Marketing data shared
between Pardot and Salesforce
- Pardot Specialist and Pardot Consultant certifications
- Experience in the consulting industry
- Experience with building B2B Marketing Analytics
- Understands available connectors to Pardot to push/pull data
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies with different levels
of support / enablement.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking.
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in leading customer facing discussions and
- Detail oriented
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality,
and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through
strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building
and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work
authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a
"Green Card") for this role.
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Indianapolis , Solution Architect, Pardot - Lev (Remote), Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!