Account Manager (July 2021)
Company: Spot Freight
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Since 2009, Spot has built a team of motivated and knowledgeable
employees dedicated to making sure every shipment, every customer,
and every contract carrier is taken care of. Thats why, no matter
what time or day, were always available. Consistently ranked on the
Inc. 5000s Fastest Growing Companies, IBJs Fast 25, and recently
selected for Selling Powers best companies to sell for in 2019, we
have grown into one of the fastest growing companies in the nation
with over 200 employees across our 2 locations. We have plans to
hire an additional 350 people by 2023. Join a team that rewards
your hard work and is committed to your success.
What Youll Be Doing:
The Account Manager is responsible for managing their dedicated
customer relationships, as well as growing their book of business
for accounts. This role requires great communication skills,
energetic personality, and a strong work ethic. They work with
urgency and empathy and are highly motivated to achieve sales and
growth goals. The ability to comprehend complex situations and
foresee what needs to be accomplished to achieve success is
essential to this position. Possessing a self-starter mentality,
who is able to provide ownership and accountability to this role is
vital to achieving success.
- Drive revenue growth by identifying new opportunities with key
decision makers and determining the appropriate approach for each
- Serve assigned customer accounts and expand transportation
services by providing great service and finding ways to solve
customer shipping needs.
- Manage the relationship between the customer and the
- Create solutions based on customer needs.
- Build strong relationships with customers by staying in
constant communication to ensure day-to-day and long-term needs are
- Demonstrates industry knowledge and ability, and can apply the
competency in new or complex situations.
- Leverage organizational skills to manage multiple
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer
- Collaboratively work with other departments to properly manage
Our Ideal Candidate Is/Has:
- Bachelors degree in business, logistics, supply chain, or
- Inside sales or account management experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis
on Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Confident decision-making skills, and ability to maintain
composure in stressful situations.
- A strong sense of urgency to complete tasks in order to thrive
in a fast-paced work environment.
- Effective, professional communication.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and growth mindset.
- Be able to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing
- Comprehensive training program to set you up for success
- Ongoing career development and internal advancement
- Modern, downtown office with a bowling alley and an on-site
- Casual dress code- Spot gear for the days you cant decide what
- Convenient downtown parking
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and 401k with employer match
- Uncapped earning potential
Spot Freight provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. Spot Freight is committed to working
with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation, please send an email to
Keywords: Spot Freight, Indianapolis , Account Manager (July 2021), Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!