Project Manager - Human Services
Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is hiring!....We are currently seeking a Project Manager
with a background in Human Services supporting a long-term
initiative in the downtown Indianapolis, IN market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate project plans and logistics
- Plan, convene and facilitation of stakeholder meetings to
develop outcomes and action strategies to prevent child abuse and
- Strategic framework and plan drafting
- Development of a communication plan and facilitation of
communication with stakeholders
- 5+ years in Project Management experience
- PMP Certification Required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Senior Technical Recuiter
Keywords: Computer Aid, Indianapolis , Project Manager - Human Services, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!