Company: Calumet Specialty Products
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: CLMT) is a
master limited partnership and a leading independent producer of
high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products in North America.
Calumet processes crude oil and other feedstocks into customized
lubricating oils, solvents and waxes used in consumer, industrial
and automotive products and produces fuel products including
gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES AND KEY DELIVERABLES:
In this role you will be a contributor to Calumet's Treasury
group, with exposure to all aspects of the treasury function. The
role will entail working on daily Treasury operations, strategic
company initiatives including capital raises and support around
acquisitions and divestitures, peer/market analysis, and other
responsibilities requiring cross-functional collaboration and
increasing levels of responsibility.
- Assist with day to day Treasury operations, including tracking
cash movements and initiating payments
- Calculate and prepare required daily reports for the company's
inventory financing agreements
- Calculate and prepare required monthly/quarterly/annual
compliance reports for the company's $600 million revolving credit
facility and $1.2B of senior notes
- Assist with preparation of management reports, accounting
entries, and public financial reporting
- Maintain research on peer/comp companies' results and capital
market activities, and market trading levels
- Coordinate with other groups within Accounting and Finance
(including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Financial
Planning and Analysis), and the business side on recurring tasks,
ad hoc projects, and strategic initiatives
- Open to growth and learning new things
- Collaborative team player that is comfortable with a mixture of
structured recurring deliverables and less structured projects
- Natural curiosity
- Willingness to dig into an assignment
- Ability to identify issues and propose practical solutions
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or related preferred),
or 2-5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in Power BI or other data visualization tools
- CTP, CPA, or other certification
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- 2780 Waterfront Pkwy E Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46214, USA
Keywords: Calumet Specialty Products, Indianapolis , Treasury Analyst, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!