Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Cook and prepare food according to approved menus.
- Direct activities of workers who assist in preparing and
- Clean and inspect equipment, kitchen appliances and work areas
to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Take inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Work with Food Service leadership or Dietitian to ensure menus
are varied, nutritionally balanced and appetizing.
- Perform and coordinate food production, cleaning, maintenance,
and inventory control activities.
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures,
quality standards, cost parameters, and appropriate regulatory
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Additional education or training in the culinary field
- Two or more years' experience in food service role in preparing
food for institutions, such as school, hospital or cafeteria
- ServSafe Certification or similar food safety certification,
where required by the state, facility.
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum 21 years of age.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Indianapolis , Cook, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!