PwC IT - Lead Security Architect
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services,
will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our
internal security technologies and services across the entire
global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront
of designing, developing, and implementing information technology
including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security
of internal information and protect our firms intellectual
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all,
including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential
solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive
together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and
stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) in progressive professional roles involving
information security and/or IT management.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of
success in security architecture as applied in the support of and
integration with key business and strategic priorities including
the following areas:
- Contributing new intellectual capital through deep
specialization in a subject matter area or technical domain within
- Translating pillar strategy by leading or managing others and
performing work with significant independence;
- Influencing both internally and externally through building and
leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or
projects, within Security Architecture;
- Managing efforts within the Security Architecture space;
- Building and maintaining large-scale, multi-part programs while
supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of
success in the following areas:
- Engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to
gather long term goals and requirements;
- Mapping long term business requirements to security
architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman etc.;
- Designing and building security technology solutions aligned to
a global central service environment;
- Engineering experience with enterprise security
- Contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and,
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and
Keywords: PwC, Indianapolis , PwC IT - Lead Security Architect, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!