Posted on: June 12, 2021
CSpring is a growing, woman-owned, Indianapolis-based consulting
firm. CSpring is proud to be a 2021 Best Place to Work in Indiana!
If you are committed, collaborative, consultative, and caring you
will fit right in with our team. We pride ourselves on working
together and understand that the whole is stronger than any one of
us individually. When you join CSpring, you become part of our
family - our Ohana. When you're part of our Ohana, we promise to
communicate well, provide opportunities for growth, and most
importantly, celebrate our successes together. Being part of
CSprings Ohana means you will be informed, recognized, rewarded,
CSpring offers a comprehensive compensation, training, and
benefits package; including Paid Time Off,
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance on day one, and
401(k) with company match.
Our Data & Analytics team has an immediate opening for a
full-time, Senior Tableau Consultant. If the idea of working on
challenging assignments with a team who is passionate about serving
others and creating insights sounds exciting, this may just be the
role youve been looking for!
Our Tableau Consultants participate in meaningful projects that
have an impact locally, nationally, and globally. As a CSpring
Consultant, you will work with a team to develop state of the art
solutions to business problems. You will interact with our clients
and project teams, leverage your business and technical skills,
discuss solutions with team members, and analyze client needs to
develop important solutions. You will be a true partner to our
clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan.
- Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards)
as required to support user stories
- Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst with
the understanding of business and data requirements, and
iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and
prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback
- Develop Tableau based ad-hoc user Interface for end users
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure,
content, and quality of the data through examination of source
systems and data samples)
- Define, execute, and interpret complex/nested SQL queries
- Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and
- Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate
artifacts developed using Tableau
- Administer Tableau server in multiple environments, as
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes
for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
- Collaborate with other BI Analysts and Engineers around
data/table structures in order to optimize for Tableau Dashboards
and other self-service needs.
- Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
through troubleshooting and analysis of results.
- Act as a mentor and Tableau SME for other Tableau users across
- Seek opportunities to improve current processes or find
efficiencies by applying industry best practices.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction through the
implementation, investigation, analysis, training and relationship
- Clearly communicate and drive discussions on data and insights,
context, and implications with business and technology
- Document and communicate technical specifications to ensure
that proper and optimized techniques, queries, and final
deliverables are understood and incorporated into data and
- Design and development of advanced Tableau business
- Good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development
and end user experience
- Strong foundation and a clear understanding and appreciation of
Data and Analytics design and development techniques to build
solutions across multiple tools and platforms.
- Strong skills to design and develop attractive and engaging
data visualization and user experience using Tableau.
- Tableau Certification highly desired
- Demonstration of Tableau skills and knowledge will be
- Experience working with numerous different data sources and
knowledge of source connectivity and publishing for
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment
- Experience with Alteryx and/or Snowflake preferred.
- Consulting experience highly preferred.
CSpring is an equal opportunity employer. For more information
on CSpring, please visit our website at www.cspring.com.
Keywords: CSpring, Indianapolis , Tableau Consultant, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!