Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is looking for a Training Managerjoin our team in
- Will identify and track risks associated with the CCWIS
- Will work with the DDI and ODS vendors to validate and mitigate
risks associated with the engagement and training of resources, the
rollout approach, the Maintenance and Operation plan, and Disaster
- Will work to help validate that organizational change
management items are captured within each business
- If business policies or processes need to transform, will work
with the ODS vendor to identify any training and validate that the
organizational change structures are complete.
- Operationalizing and implementing methodology, process and/or
system training plan.
- Engaged in additional training and documentation tasks as
- Bachelor or Masters Degree preferred
- Experience with curricula development and/or training
- Knowledge of Health and Human Services experience is a
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to train a diverse audience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Keywords: Computer Aid, Indianapolis , Training Manager, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!