Our Warehouse Manager in Training program allows qualified
individuals the opportunity to train, lead, mentor, and work with
an existing Warehouse Manager on how to effectively and efficiently
operate our modern warehouse. One the program is completed, our
Warehouse Manager in Training candidates will successfully
understand how to manage and operate a warehouse!
By accepting a position as a Warehouse Manager in Training, you
will be gaining the highest levels of logistics support knowledge
while developing, mentoring, engaging, and retaining team members.
Through our commitment to our team members and to our customers, we
have grown into a diverse team that lives the O'Reilly culture
daily. Our group of strong leaders provide the training and support
needed to take you beyond the warehouse and into your career.
- Able to relocate to any of our Warehouse locations across the
- Above average computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-task operations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and people skills
- Four years or more of successful management or assistant
management in a warehouse is desired
- Bachelor's degree or logistics certification desired, but not
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Flexible Spending Account
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members
should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly
values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork,
Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty,
Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above
all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly
and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a
drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package
that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team
members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit
eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours
worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info,
please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your
To see more Warehouse Manager in Training opportunities at all
our warehouse location's please visit http://bit.ly/OReillyDCMITCareers.