Assistive Technology Professional (ATP)
Company: United Seating & Mobility
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Numotion is nationally recognized as a leader in the CRT
industry giving us unparalleled abilities to reach new customers.
Numotion offers all ATPs a full range of administrative and
technical support, so you can provide best in class service to your
customers. In addition, with the ability to work with both Medicare
and Medicaid, as well as most health insurance plans, we have an
even larger base of individuals with whom we can work.
In addition to all this, for those without an active ATP
certification, or for those looking to enter the Assistive
Technology field, Numotion offers the nation's only ATP Development
program. The program combines mentorship opportunities with one of
our experienced ATPs combined with extensive training materials and
support to help prepare you for both the RESNA ATP exam as well as
a successful career as an ATP. More information about the program
can be found here.
What you can expect:
Numotion is actively seeking strong Assistive Technology
Professionals (ATP) to join our commercial sales team. The
Assistive Technology Professional designs custom assistive
technology to meet the mobility objectives of our customers and
their clinicians, and plays a pivotal role in improving the quality
of life of the individuals we serve by providing mobility,
independence and positioning.
- Maintains and improves upon existing relationships with current
accounts and builds new ones with prospective accounts.
- Evaluates customers for Rehab equipment needs, delivers and
fits equipment, and assures that the customer's functional goals
- Completes sales orders in a timely manner ensuring all required
documentation is accurate and complete
- Responds to customer and referral inquiries, requests and
complaints in a timely manner.
- Assists in the education of customer service and delivery staff
regarding the proper use, selection and servicing of Rehab
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards.
- Maintains certifications and licenses; obtaining all required
continuing education annually to assure no lapse in coverage; stays
abreast of funding requirements and technological advances within
the Rehab Technology industry
What you need to succeed:
- Current Assistive Technology Professional certification
required (unless joining our ATP development program)
- For Development program candidates: consideration is given to
those with relevant clinical or academic backgrounds.
- 2-5 years of experience in the Complex Rehab Industry
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred but not a
- Clinician (OT, PT, COTA, PTA, RN) or health related degree
- Active driver's license
Numotion's compensation package is world class with a
competitive base salary plus a lucrative commission potential. We
also have a comprehensive benefit package with competitive
medical/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a company
match, and so much more!
We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve
and we do not tolerate discrimination against our employees,
customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender
identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital
or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates
are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: United Seating & Mobility, Indianapolis , Assistive Technology Professional (ATP), Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!