Memory Care Support Specialist
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party
staff, and new hires effective June 1, 2021. In accordance with our
mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care
and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is
essential for our customer's safety and health. Should you have any
questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of
candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through their Executive Director once
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Grow your clinical career thru the O2NE program that offers
fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- You will have the satisfaction of ensuring the delivery of
compassionate quality of care approach to residents.
- Acts as role model for the Center staff by protecting and
promoting residents' rights in all interactions with residents and
- You will participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team
in the development and maintenance of the social service and
activity portions of the plan of care for each resident.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required (psychology,
social work, sociology, recreational therapy).
- Minimum of three years human services experience with two years
working with dementia or Alzheimer's care/patients preferred.
- Successful completion of a state approved or a Nursing
Assistant training and competency evaluation program, or a CNA
competency evaluation program approved by the State.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority
/ Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.