At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
You have dedicated your career to growth, creativity, and
positive relationships. As an OASIS Review Specialist, you will
contribute to the team using your skills and a teamwork philosophy
to propel the company forward. At Elara Caring, all our team
members play an integral role in shaping the future of healthcare.
Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our
mission every day through your true calling: leveraging your
expertise in an environment that is meaningful.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place
is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide,
with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the
lives of our patients and their families. This means you have
countless ways to make a difference in your role as OASIS Review
Specialist by keeping a team of elite healthcare professionals
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled
care, we need OASIS Review Specialists who share our passion for
patient care and our commitment to distinction and progress. Are
you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite
team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor
- Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and
What is Required?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of clinical home health experience
- OASIS or OASIS Home Health ICD-10 Coding Certification is
- Understands Medical Terminology, Coding, and OASIS
- Working knowledge of OASIS and ICD-10 coding
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the OASIS Review Manager.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com