Culinary Server ($500 Sign-On Bonus!!!) - Assisted Living
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Culinary Server (Assisted Living)
- We are currently offering a $500 sign-on bonus for full-time
Servers!!! Program ends 5/31/21.
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create
the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team
members, families and the community at large.
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long
history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated.
We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier
hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they
are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
- PayActiv--gain instant access to a portion of your wages before
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available - plans starting
as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend's referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Preceptor Program - Mentor your team members and receive
- O2NE program offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and
training for employees accepted into the program
- Complimentary meal during shift
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Takes resident meal orders as they are seated.
- Assists in preparation of meal items.
- Communicates effectively with the Culinary Manager throughout
shift as needed to best meet needs of the residents.
- Prior food service, restaurant, or hotel experience preferred,
but not required
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the
core values listed above is a must!
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity
to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding
environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just
a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living
division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to
enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their
passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the
physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our
residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the
opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority
/ Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Indianapolis , Culinary Server ($500 Sign-On Bonus!!!) - Assisted Living, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!