Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Material Handler is responsible for receiving, storing, picking
and distributing material and products within
Essential Job Duties
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work
order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be
moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Transports materials and items from receiving
or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks,
shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as
size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests
for materials, or other stock items and distributes items to
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places
orders on pallets.
• Marks materials with identifying
• Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
• Records amounts of materials or items received
• Weighs or counts items for distribution within
plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Certified to drive material handling
• Transports stored items within the
• Loads and unloads trailers of palletized and
• Utilizes manual and automated material handling
• Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and
hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal
• Keeps work area clean and removes trash from
work area floor.
• Stores supplies in designated areas.
• Keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free
• Follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying
of various sizes, shapes, and weights; identifies/reports defective
• Reports all job-related injuries to
• Takes photos of incoming or outgoing load and
log items and pictures for documentation.
• Uses computer to enter records.
• Where applicable, climbs and works at the
heights of material tanks.
• May climb on top or into tank trailers to check
seals and take samples.
• May prepare and takes a cycle count inventory
of all merchandise; records counts on cycle count sheets.
• Mandatory overtime may be required.
• Supports and participates in Continuous
Improvement initiatives including 5S (sort, set, shine,
standardize, and sustain).
• May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
No supervisory or budgetary responsibility.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to pass basic math skills test.
• Ability to multitask.
• Good written and verbal communication
• Capable of obtaining Forklift
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education
and experienced required.
Previous experience with Oracle or similar based WMS system; a
minimum of 1 year experience in a warehouse position; previous
forklift experience is preferred.
Professional Licenses or Certifications
Obtain and maintain a forklift certification.
Minimal travel may be required.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.