Sales Representative, Invivo (Great Lakes Region)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as a Field Sales Representative on problems of diverse
scope where analysis of field sales data requires evaluation of
identifiable factors. The development of the solution requires a
multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of field sales
principles, -theories and -concepts.
You are responsible for
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that
cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing
newly acquired field sales knowledge.
- May lead multi-disciplinary field sales change projects,
managing a number of people.
- Works independently and provides consultative advice within
specific functional areas.
- Introduces field sales methods/procedures that are new for the
- Applies advanced field sales process principles to multiple
- Proficient in area of specialization and contributes in other
- Determine feasibility of field sales concepts or projects.
You are a part of
Philips Invivo which has over a 20-year history as the pioneer
of progressive MRI coils, advanced clinical visualization systems,
and MRI-compatible interventional devices.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- BS in Business or equivalent in education and experience.
- 5+ years related sales experience.
- Experience in sales of medical devices (capital equipment
- Ability to follow directions.
- General understanding of business objectives.
- Ability to learn and utilize company provided software.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
- General computer and sales software operations.
- Strong knowledge of Sales processes and procedures
- Requires outstanding oral and written communications skills,
comprehension skills, knowledge of sales principals and average
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world
leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.