Operations Supervisor - Night Shift
Posted on: October 14, 2021
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands,
our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone
else. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one
that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and
walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make
us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at
Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never
expected. We support flexible working arrangements wherever
As an Operations Supervisor for Energizer, you will responsible
for directing, supervising, and coordinating production operations
of the plant in a team-based, lean manufacturing-orientated,
end-to-end liquid-fill production & distribution environment. You
will deliver effective administration of policies and procedures
and utilization of all resources to optimize operational
efficiency, material utilization, and labor flexibility
- Supervise the operations of the entire Plant, Value Stream, or
assigned area providing direction to ensure that current
commitments are achieved while improvements are being made (Safety,
Quality, Cost, Delivery, etc.).
- Support the facility management in achieving high colleague
- Provide direct leadership and consistently administers
Energizer policies and work rules to ensure conformity.
- Maintain working knowledge of schedules, costs, quality,
safety, material utilization, and productivity and provide
direction & guidance to achieve deliverables.
- Develop and coordinate production/maintenance schedules and
human resource planning (optimizing flexibility of human resources,
processes and equipment).
- Analyze costs, material utilization, and inventory levels to
resolve variances, develop necessary controls to monitor these
areas, and promote problem solving to address variances.
- Promote safety, health and environmental initiatives as well as
5S and Housekeeping within assigned area.
- Determine training needs and administers colleague training for
- Promote high-level performance of hourly employees including
- Demonstrate a pro-active and creative approach to problem
solving and continuous improvement. Lead and/or facilitates
improvement efforts/special projects related to safety, quality,
- Promote and champion team initiatives, colleague ownership and
Required Skills and Experience
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree in Operations Management, Business Administration,
Engineering, or other appropriate fields, OR equivalent
- We recommend at least 3-5 years of demonstrated leadership,
decision-making, organizational and motivational abilities
- Previous supervisory experience driving culture and developing
the team in a production and/or maintenance environment
- Strong experience adhering to metrics and KPI’s around safety,
quality, and cost
- Both a strong practical, technical understanding as well as
good facilitation and communication skills
Working Relationships & Environment
- SAP proficiency preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience in applying lean principles
- Knowledge of chemical blend would be a plus
- Mechanical aptitude to assist with upgrading the environment
from an engineering or manufacture engineering background
- Direct Management accountability for hourly colleagues in
- Reports directly to Plant Manager or other member of
- Collaborates with other Operations Managers, Maintenance,
Scheduling/Logistics, Human Resources, Support Staff and members of
Management in the location and at other applicable locations to
ensure consistency in achieving goals as well as sharing best
practices for continuous improvement.
- Daily engagement with temporary agency partners.
- Engages with external suppliers.
Come Join Us!
- Must be willing to work in production environment on all
- Must wear appropriate personal protection as required by plant
- Team-based environment that encourages colleague ownership and
Energizer offers a competitive
total rewards package which includes a range of health, wellness
and retirement savings coverage, paid time off and holidays, and
many opportunities to learn, develop and grow. At Energizer, you’ll
have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental
status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance
with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Energizer, Indianapolis , Operations Supervisor - Night Shift, Other , Franklin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!