Sr Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Republic Services Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic's
collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and
landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper
waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We'll
handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they
can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while
fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy
a cleaner, safer and healthier world. Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving
customers, the community and the planet. We hire the best people to
make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting
talented individuals across professions who are as committed to
serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a
workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees.
That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by
Forbes, World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and Human
Rights Campaign Foundation's 2018 Corporate Equality Index. Job
Description POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
is responsible for handling all aspects of talent sourcing and
recruiting for his or her assigned requisitions; and building and
maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources,
community organizations, and other recruiting sources. The Senior
Talent Acquisition Partner is also responsible for developing new,
creative recruiting ideas employing traditional and non-traditional
sourcing strategies, and utilizing approved venues to identify and
recruit appropriate candidates to fill positions at all levels. The
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner plays a critical role in ensuring
the Company hires the best possible talent for all positions.
- Serves as a Talent Acquisition partner to various levels of
leadership to proactively identify organizational hiring needs, and
collaborates to develop a plan for successfully sourcing qualified
candidates for each position.
- Using traditional and non-traditional resources, sources and
entices a qualified pool of both active and passive candidates by
conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including
social media, job posting boards, cold-calling, networking,
internet mining, trade journal advertising, professional networking
sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Coordinates full-cycle recruiting for open positions, including
assisting managers with the identification of viable candidates,
interviewing, and selection.
- Manages candidate engagement, provides a positive candidate
experience; maintains responsive communication, and acts as a
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain
feedback regarding both the recruiting process and candidate job
- Delivers and negotiates employment offers.
- Maintains tracking system of all requisition and applicant
- May assist other functional Talent Acquisition Partners as
needed, such as presenting at local universities, schools,
recruitment events and job fairs, as well as community group
meetings to increase awareness of the Company and excitement around
- Establishes and continuously develops networks through industry
contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade
groups, and military affiliations, among other sources, to maximize
recruitment resources and opportunities for the Company.
- Manages the use of outside recruiters and external search
firms/vendors for identified positions with appropriate
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures and guidelines,
including those related to sourcing, recruiting and selection.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Experience with CRMs (e.g. Smashfly) preferred.
- Substantial experience supporting client groups in a Fortune
500 corporate environment.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- High energy, passionate individual who loves people and loves
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well
as in a team setting/collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple assignments and
display strong organizational skills.
- Strong PC skills with business and communication software (Word
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS;
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting, sourcing or human resource
- At least 2 years of experience working with, and up to date
knowledge of, sourcing and recruiting through an applicant tracking
system. Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. The statements
used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level
of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and
are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so
classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the
Company. Not Ready to Apply?
Join Our Talent Community
Keywords: Republic Services Inc, Indianapolis , Sr Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!