Full Time and Part Time Nanny Positons
Company: College Nannies + Tutors of Indianapolis + Carmel
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Full-Time and Part-Time Nanny OpportunitiesA College Nanny Role
Model: Gain an unforgettable experience that will stand out on your
resume!Are you ready to build a stronger resume while you make a
difference in a child's life? You don't have to choose between
feeding your bank account and feeding your soul. Here's how you can
do both. BTW, you don't need to be in College (or have College
experience) to be a College Nanny, but you do need a proven track
record of reliability and professionalism to join our elite team,
and earn higher than industry-average wages.
- On-call Sitters: $13.00/hour
- Private Nanny Placements: Wages vary by engagement but start at
$14.00 - $17.00/hour
- Wide range of hours/workweek available
- Competitive raise structure
- Attractive Signing Bonus!
A job that rewards you in every way.
- Make a difference in the lives of children. What we do matters
for the children and families we serve.
- Create relationships. You'll gain life-changing experiences
with children and deep connections with parents.
- Independence. No corporate structure here, but we provide the
training and ongoing support you need to succeed.You focus on the
work. We do the rest.
- Generous Signing Bonus paid at 30/90/180 days.
- No Hustle - It's simple: we match you with pre-screened
families that need help.
- Regular Paychecks - No need to worry about asking to be paid or
- On Your Side - Need to change things up with a family? We're
here to help.
- Safety First - Peace of mind: Every family is screened for your
safety.Make every workday matter. Values that guide us: Can Do.
Results Matter. Leave it better.Responsibilities and Requirements:
- We are looking for an engaging, child-focused individual who is
willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other
activities, and provide an attentive and safe environment for the
children in your care.
- 2+ years childcare, babysitter or nanny experience, preferably
including infant and toddler experience.
- Must have a reliable insured vehicle for travel to family
- Minimum age of 18, valid driver's license
- Hold a high school diploma/GED
- CPR trained or willing to receive training.
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top
priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families.
We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as
state and local authorities, and staying informed on best
practices.Thank you for considering College Nannies + Sitters - the
nation's most complete resource for a full-service nanny and
professional babysitting services. Building Stronger Families
Keywords: College Nannies + Tutors of Indianapolis + Carmel, Indianapolis , Full Time and Part Time Nanny Positons, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!