Member Experience Specialist
Company: Elements Financial
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Member Experience SpecialistThis is an exciting opportunity to
join our strong contact center team; but first, here is a little
bit about Elements Financial:WE MAKE MONDAYS MORE ENJOYABLE.There
are many ways to describe the Elements culture: fun, meaningful,
supportive, and full of opportunities. See here for more
information - https://www.elements.org/careers/our-culture/Today we
serve the employees of 150+ organizations around the U.S. We
currently rank among the top 3% of credit unions nationally with
100,000+ members. We have the resources, staff, and expertise to
support our members with unparalleled service and leading-edge
technology.Now let's get into this exciting role!This is a hybrid
role that requires some on-site work (inside our Indianapolis,
Indiana office). In addition to the on-site duties, there are
additional responsibilities that can be completed outside of the
office, resulting in this being a hybrid role.Elements Financial is
adding to our extraordinary contact center team! We are seeking a
talented individual who can leverage their technology skills to
assist members across multiple electronic channels. Our contact
center staff advocate for our members as they make connections and
provide timely solutions. The Member Experience Specialists excel
at building rapport, providing exceptional service, and leveraging
various system platforms. If you value a strong team atmosphere,
the ability to learn various areas of a credit union, and
continuous career development opportunities, apply to learn more
about this opportunity at Elements Financial.Elements Financial is
a Best Place to Work because our employees are empowered to BE the
Expert, LIVE the Purpose, and Grow the Business. Our Purpose is to
Empower Members to Achieve Financial Success. The Member Experience
Specialist is a resource and point-person for our valued members.
They collaborate with several departments to provide an excellent
member experience. Serving in a Tier III support role, the Member
Experience Specialist leverages online chat, emails, and member
phone calls to troubleshoot as they provide excellent member
follow-up.BE THE EXPERT: Deliver financial wellness via education,
listening and personalized solutions.
- Ability to maintain high call quality; build rapport and
provide exceptional service to members, using a courteous voice and
keen listening skills.
- Process a variety of financial transactions while interacting
with members via all electronic member channels.
- Ability to navigate a wide variety of internal systems to
- Identify unstated member needs by asking probing questions.LIVE
THE PURPOSE: Deliver an exceptional member and employee experience.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of all Elements products and
services in order to provide members with a wide variety of product
and service options.
- Ability to identify Red Flag situations and respond
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot various member
devices/operating systems to ensure digital excellence across
- Tier III level support. Works unresolved cases from contact
center partner and for other internal departments such as loan
servicing and card services.GROW THE BUSINESS: Deliver innovative
products and services by way of engaged talent.
- Build rapport and use relationship skills, representing
Element's in a professional manner with staff, and members. Work
collaboratively with all areas of Elements Financial.
- Work closely with Member Experience Advocate to resolve basic
to intermediate technical member concerns.GROW PROFESSIONALLY:
Consistently commit to learning through professional networks and
- Continue to develop knowledge of industry practices, products
and professional growth.
- Participate in appropriate learning opportunities to maintain
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and evaluate the
financial situation of each member to enhance their financial
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with
members. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess technology skills to assist members across
multiple electronic channels.
- Demonstrate a proficient use of technology tools and possess
knowledge of system navigation skills.
- Must have 5 or more years of financial institution, customer
service or technical support experience and at least 3 years
Contact Center Experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow-up as
necessary.Job Type: Full-timePay: $16.00 - $24.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from homeSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- financial institution, customer service or technical support: 5
- contact center: 3 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Elements Financial, Indianapolis , Member Experience Specialist, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!