Banker - Tenth Street Branch
Company: Credit Union 1
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:The Banker provides financial and account services to
members in a confident and professional manner that assures
efficient operations and exceptional service. Assertively executes
cross selling with members and potential members to increase
growth. This position is required to accurately open new accounts,
and interview members for lending opportunities or products.
Multitasking is required of this position to accommodate staffing
needs throughout the branch platform.Responsibilities:
- Assists members with opening and closing accounts, and
addresses and resolves member problems, inquiries or
- Reviews and processes consumer loan applications and disperses
loans up to credit union policy.
- Assists members with real estate questions and processes
applications as needed. Explains loan programs and advises members
of loan options and requirements NMLS is required
- Stays abreast of new types of loans, lending trends, and other
financial services and products to better meet members' needs.
- Participates in developing lending and deposit business for the
- Identifies opportunities to cross-sell new or additional
services or products to members.
- Audits membership applications taken by branch team
- Ensure loan decisions are in compliance with all applicable
Federal, State, and lending regulations, policies, and
- Achieve or exceed goal expectations
- Provide informed, professional, and accurate service and
support to all members and associates.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Uphold Credit Union 1 Core Values: Be Great, Be Open, Be
Engaged, Be NiceTop reasons to begin a career at Credit Union 1:
- Get paid for NOT working 13 holidays each year
- PTO: Vacation, Sick, and Personal time off
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses (after 1 year)
- Free employee assistance program
- Career growth opportunities it's our philosophy to promote from
within whenever possible. Credit Union 1 is committed to your
success and professional development.
- Excellent benefits packages including:
- Medical PPO insurance (low cost)
- Dental & vision insurance (employee coverage 100% company
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance (100% company
- 401(k) retirement and profit-sharing plan
- Being part of a team providing services with the goal of
improving the ongoing economic well-being of our
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Professional manner and appearance.
- Proven sales abilities
- Good communication and member service skillsInteraction:
- Reports directly to the Assistant Manager, Branch Manager.
- Has moderate contact with other departments in servicing the
member.Branch Location: 4027 West 10th Street Indianapolis, IN
46222Branch Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9:00am - 5:00pm - Wed: 10:00am
- 5:00pm - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm - Sat: ClosedTAG: BO123
Keywords: Credit Union 1, Indianapolis , Banker - Tenth Street Branch, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!