Company: Browning Investments
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Field Superintendent will be a key member of the
construction team responsible for the overall profitability of
construction projects through the direct on-site management of
- - - - -Manage the enforcement of safety rules and regulations on
the job site through daily site observation of subcontractor work
- - - - -Review Subcontractor safety plans for compliance with
- - - - -Manage the coordination of regularly scheduled third party
safety inspections of job sites.
- - - - -Monitor Subcontractor safety toolbox talk
- - - - -Manage daily Subcontractor workforce job site
- - - - -Lead regularly scheduled Subcontractor foreman progress
and scheduling meetings to maintain three-week look-ahead
- - - - -Develop the three-week look-ahead schedule and coordinate
updates to the master construction schedule with the Project
- - - - -Manage General Contractor toolbox talks.
- - - - -Monitor daily construction progress and document in Daily
- - - - -Coordinate key Subcontractor work progress and manage
scheduling of the same.
- - - - -Manage on-site Subcontractor adherence to contract terms
and construction documents.
- - - - -Manage Subcontractor adherence to budget.
- - - - -Manage Subcontractor work for quality assurance.
- - - - -Manage job site logistics, organization, and Subcontractor
- - - - -Participate in identifying long-lead items and coordinate
proper expedition of material and equipment delivery.
- - - - -Participate in progress meetings with the Owner,
Architect, and Engineers.
- - - - -Participate in coordination meetings with the Architect
- - - - -Manage the daily photo documentation of site conditions
and work progress.
- - - - -Manage the on-site security video camera program.
- - - - -Coordinate and manage the preparation of the job
completion punch list.
- - - - -Coordinate and manage the punch list work progress and
- - - - -Prepare the Subcontractor evaluation report.
- - - - -Minimum of 5-10 years of commercial construction
- - - - -Experience in commercial office, industrial, and/or
- - - - -Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, equivalent
specialty degree, or equivalent experience working for a General
Contractor or related Specialty Trade Contractor is preferred.
- - - - -Possess the willingness to work on-site in various weather
conditions to adhere to the construction schedule.
- - - - -Schedule that conforms to the required on-site work
environment and work hours required to successfully complete a
project on time.
- - - - -High level of knowledge in building construction, means
and methods, scheduling, cost and quality control, and reading and
interpretation of construction drawings and specifications.
- - - - -High level of experience in both site and infrastructure
work and building shell and tenant improvement construction is
- - - - -Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- - - - -Ability to set personal and project priority goals for
successful daily and long- term project planning and
- - - - -Possess good personal and project instincts to manage
Subcontractors and overall project implementation.
- - - - -Ability to successfully negotiate with Subcontractors.
- - - - -Possess conflict resolution skills and the ability to
diffuse Subcontractor conflicts.
- - - - -Possess the ability to develop multiple options to resolve
- - - - -Highly effective communication and listening skills are
essential to communicate well with Owners, design professionals,
colleagues, and subcontractors.
- - - - -Computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and
Excel, Microsoft Project, and PlanGrid.
Browning strengthens communities by developing, building, and
managing game-changing commercial real estate projects. -With a
reputation for executing large transactions and complex projects,
the firm's significant and diversified portfolio includes
market-leading industrial, multifamily, and office projects in the
Team Members will always exhibit Browning's Core Values
Be Browning: -Excellent, Empowered, Respectful, Admirable, and
Browning grants equal opportunity to all qualified persons without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, disability,
age, national origin, military service obligations, veteran status,
citizenship, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
law. Browning provides equal opportunity in wages, promotions,
benefits and all privileges, terms, and conditions of
Keywords: Browning Investments, Indianapolis , Field Superintendent, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!