Company: QGistix LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionGreen Wave Electronics, Indianapolis is an R2
Certified company focused on responsible electronics recycling and
is part of a rapidly growing organization. We offer competitive
wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
employer match, and PTO, along with continued growth and
development opportunities.*Full-time, Hourly, Non-exempt* We are
currently seeking a Custodian to add to the custodial team. This
role sees to and supports the overall cleanliness and maintenance
of the warehouse facility, including administrative offices,
breakroom and locker areas, and common areas of the warehouse. The
role can be safety sensitive and focused on the safe, effective,
efficient, and timely completion of daily responsibilities and
tasks to meet department goals/objectives.Duties and
- General and light maintenance in the upkeep of the
- Adhere to the outlined custodian schedule and supports lead
custodian. Promptly informs lead/management when there is down
- Cleans and maintains the warehouse facility, including
administrative offices, breakroom and locker areas, and common
areas of the warehouse.
- Keep the bathrooms and the break room clean and fully
- Sweep and clean the warehouse floors ensuring to properly place
caution signs when the floor is wet, and vacuum carpeted areas in
accordance with the schedule.
- Collect trash throughout the facility by the end of the
- Keeps all garage doors, orange cones, red bins, refrigerators,
- Keeps work area clean and follows all rules, procedures, SOPs,
and work instructions.
- Performs work responsibilities following all safety, security,
R2/ISO/OSHA, and fire safety standards.
- Inform direct supervisor or member of management of any known
or witnessed issues, concerns or suggestions in a timely
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent. preferred
- At least 1-2 years of custodial or cleaning experience in a
commercial building/warehouse setting.
- Must be comfortable and able to lift/pull objects up to 50lbs
and stand/move for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be familiar with and able to properly and safely use a
variety of cleaning tools/products such as vacuums, scrubbers,
various cleansers etc.
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced warehouse
- Must be comfortable with company culture and values including
punctuality, good attendance, and individual accountability.
- Must be a responsible person that is comfortable working, at
times, independently and in a diverse work environment
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and
- Must be able to successfully pass background/candidate
screenings, including drug screeningGreen Wave Electronics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
Keywords: QGistix LLC, Indianapolis , Custodian, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!