Company: Creative Works
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCreative Works is seeking an Executive Assistant
to perform administrative duties for the company, specifically the
President, and will directly report to him. The ideal candidate
will possess a friendly demeanor with excellent communication and
customer service skills to serve our internal and external clients
and team members. They will be detail-oriented, highly organized,
and technologically savvy.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the President to support all aspects of his
daily work routine.
- Maintain the President's calendar, including scheduling
meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel (may
include domestic and international) arrangements. Exercise
discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the President, Creative Works'
staff, and the public. This includes receiving and screening the
President's phone calls and visitors, answering a variety of
questions with tact and diplomacy, taking messages, and directing
calls appropriately for resolution.
- Assist the President in the development of presentations and
white papers for internal and external audiences.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the President;
redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally,
- Keep the President advised of time-sensitive and priority
issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Sort and triage mail; maintain e-mail and other address
- Compose and prepare letters relating to routine correspondence
for the President's signature.
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and
distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Transcribe source material, prepare documents, reports, tables,
and charts; distribute as appropriate.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the
initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating
PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports,
and agenda material.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from
time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives
- Ability to problem solve and complete tasks on behalf of the
President or other Executives
- Be a utility player that has the ability to touch all
- Help create KPIs and manage goal completion timelines for
President's direct reports
- Help create and manage budgets for internal and external
projects as needed
- Assist in planning for all Leadership meetings, trainings, and
retreatsKeys to success
- Is hardworking
- Displays emotional intelligence in professional
- Possesses both verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Trustworthy collaborator
- Is cost-conscious
- Has the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates logical reasoning and thoughtful insights when it
comes to problem-solvingRelatable Job Experience
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Project Manager
- Human Resources
- Event CoordinatorQualification Requirements:
- 3 years of Executive Assistant experience to C-Suite
- Project management software experience (ie. Wrike, Basecamp,
Asana, etc) is a plus.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills for internal and external
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Possess a high level of professionalism with a good executive
presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service
mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining
flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—a genuine
interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and
assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills—independently
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of
stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term
relationships and create a collaborative team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting
substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy —comfortable doing things a different way,
trouble-shooting and recommending new ideas/solutions
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a
commitment to excellence
- Has impeccable time-management and communication skills
(written + spoken)Pay and Benefits:
- Full-Time, Exempt
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
- Medical, dental, vision, life, ancillary, & pet insurance
coverage opportunities available
- Financial wellness program available
- 401K opportunities available (Standard Safe Harbor Match)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO Plan as well as parental time and several paid
- Paid Volunteer Time Off to serve at a 501(c)3 charitable
organization on behalf of the company
- Salary: $40,000 - $60,000 per year based on experienceEqual
Opportunity EmployerCreative Works is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.Does this sound like a good fit for you?If so,
please provide an introductory letter to us to help us better
understand who you are and why you would like to join our team as
well as a resume. Thank you!Visit us online at
https://thewoweffect.com/.About Creative WorksWe create powerful
emotions and memories through immersive attractions. We are a
full-service theme creator, prop builder, and attractions provider
to theme parks, museums, family entertainment centers, restaurants,
tourist attractions, and other venues. For over 25 years, we have
brought ideas to life with a talented team of designers, sculptors,
craftsmen, and artisans, and we are proud to have delivered the WOW
Effect to a wide variety of destinations across the globe.We've
been named as one of INC 5000's fastest-growing companies in
America three times in a row and are in the top 60 here in Indiana.
We are also one of The Best Places To Work In Indiana. Inside our
walls, you'll find lots of creative people who are passionate about
what they do and make. Every day is different with new challenges.
We pride ourselves on creating an amazing culture where our
employees can grow professionally and personally. Every company
says this, but we can actually prove it!Our TeamOur team is one of
the secrets of our success. We are artists, craftsmen, dreamers,
and managers. Everyone brings something unique to the table and our
collective passion, excitement, and attention to detail explain why
we exceed our clients' expectations time and again. We have high
expectations for everyone on our team. It's the only way we can
deliver amazing products and services. Our team is passionate,
hungry, and always striving for more.Powered by
Keywords: Creative Works, Indianapolis , Executive Assistant, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!