Company: Balance Claims
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Balance, LLC (https://balanceclaims.com) is a Business Process
Outsourcing (BPO) firm focused exclusively on assisting contractors
offload the management of their construction job file
-administration, including both the estimates and supplements work
processes. We also own and operate the industry leading learning &
training company = Art of the Supplement
(https://artofthesupplement.com). We partner with most of the
leading technology platforms and service vendors in our space to
deliver thorough, compliant, and timely construction job file
-management. This allows our clients to focus on selling, building,
and billing. Acting as a direct extension of our clients, we work
within their platforms and processes to provide seamless and timely
delivery with a focus on customer service and business process.Job
SummaryBalance, LLC, America's Services Company for Contractors, is
always looking for motivated AP/AR Clerk in Indianapolis, IN. Our
Shared Service Department administratively -intakes and processes
property construction job files for roofing, siding, gutters, water
and fire restoration -nationwide. We are committed to hiring an
experienced, professional, career-oriented AP/AR clerk to join our
accounting and shared services team -who is -looking for a
collaborative team environment, and an exceptionally strong culture
that recognizes quality work.Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting
documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling
and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing
charges and refunds; preparing and delivering invoices; identifying
delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying
customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation,
issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting
- Secures financial information by completing data base
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Qualifications and Skills
- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Payments, Intuit Full Services
- Enterprise account systems a plus by not required.
- DropBox and GoogleDrive
- MSFT and Google
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Financial Software
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Verbal Communication
Keywords: Balance Claims, Indianapolis , AP/AR Clerk, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!