Indy PGT Team Lead
Company: Linde Ince
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of Linde,
Inc, a global industrial gas company, offers a comprehensive array
of high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation,
energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings
technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental
performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life,
improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and
produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is
available at .
The Platinum Aluminide Team Leader will directly supervise hourly
skilled team members in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and
will be directly responsible for production in the Platinum
- Lead and maintain the overall activities of the Production area
during the shift, including prioritizing, assigning, and optimizing
work assignments, overtime, and administrative duties, as well as
monitoring personnel issues with guidance from Cell Leader and
- Ensure that shift Operators comply with all safety, quality,
schedule, and housekeeping standards, while leading by
- Responsible for emergency response when Cell Leader or Plant
Manager is not available.
- Responsible for schedule adherence, flow of material and
supplies and simple problem solving, with direction and guidance
from the Cell Leader and Quality department.
- Responsible for the team following all safety regulations
during the shift.
- Assist with the effective training and continual development of
Production Operators including maintaining
- Respond to calls; manage hot spots for quick, efficient
- Ongoing development of standardized work methods/processes,
ensure that standardized work is followed
- Conduct cycle counts and effectively use Oracle.
- Responsible for dispensing and controlling production
consumables and supplied materials
- Foster good working relations, teamwork and communication among
operators and other departments.
- Meet and work with other shift leads to ensure all shifts
operate as a single production unit.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes and
- Report all process, equipment, safety, quality problems and
suggest continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assign work and oversee activities of manufacturing employees
with safety, quality, delivery, and cost as primary goals including
shift hand overs
- Lead continuous improvement via lean initiatives, and
facilitate the implementation of ideas; complete advanced Lean
- Drive performance objectives in the areas of delivery, cost,
quality, and safety, and assist team members in consistently
achieving their specific goals
- Build positive employee relationships based on defined
measurable goals, open communication, and participative
- Operate and/or oversee the operation of technical processes and
- Monitor equipment and processes and ensure recording of process
- Requirement for Stop Cards and Go Cards for self and team each
- Other Duties Assigned
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Effective oral/written communication skills required
- Previous Industrial Coating Services technical skills
- Previous experience in a leadership role preferred
- Ability to work from and follow detailed written
- Ability to perform basic shop math
- Ability to operate complex process equipment
- Must have basic computer skills
- Able to safely lift 40lbs, stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs with or
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position
must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card
holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant
Access to export controlled technology/technical data and/or items
required to perform this Position are subject to the laws of the
United States (including but not limited to the Export
Administration Regulations ("EAR"), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or
the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR"), 22 C.F.R.
Part 120-130) and the company's export control procedures, pursuant
to which the release of such technology/technical data and/or items
to anyone other than a U.S. Person* may be considered an export to
the person's home country and may require authorization from the
U.S. Government. Thus, additional information in this regard may be
required from applicants for this Position. Thank you for your
cooperation in this matter.
*Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person includes any
individual who is granted U.S. citizenship, any individual who is
granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "green card" holder), or
any individual who is granted political asylum or other protected
status under applicable law.
Keywords: Linde Ince, Indianapolis , Indy PGT Team Lead, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!