Operator Filling/Capping FTE
Company: Eli Lilly and Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for
people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader
headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around
the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to
those who need them, improve the understanding and management of
disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and
volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put
people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make
life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. For more than 140
years, we have worked tirelessly to discover medicines that make
life better. These discoveries start in Lilly Research
Laboratories, where our scientists work to create new medicines
that will help solve our world's greatest health challenges
The Production Technician FTE B1-B3 NIGHT shift position will work
in the Indianapolis Parenteral Manufacturing site where Parenteral
products for domestic and international markets are manufactured
and packaged. The primary purpose of the job is to fill sterile
products into vials, and package product.
* Adhere to Parenteral Plant Safety policies and procedures,
contribute to a safe work environment
* Setup, tear down, and operate equipment related to aseptic and
non-aseptic filling SOP's and processes.
* Clean and sanitize areas.
* Adhere to standard operating procedures and current Good
Manufacturing Practices to ensure quality of product
* Document process steps on appropriate batch documentation
* Clean and sanitize materials into aseptic area
* Maintaining a safe work environment, working safely and
accountable for supporting all HSE Corporate and Site Goals.
* High School Diploma
* Must have 5 years manufacturing experience
* Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in
the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship
for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this
* Completion of Post Offer Exam or Completion of Work Simulation if
* Experience with GMP
* Experience with Parenteral Filling process is desired.
* Maintenance Experience.
* Must pass a "Fitness for Duty" physical exam
* Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
* Demonstrated basic math skills
* Demonstrated basic computer skills, with capability to learn in
* Demonstrated excellent documentation skills
* Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills.
* Demonstrated ability to mechanically set up manufacturing
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Ability to work overtime as required
* Must be willing to work in uniform (Scrubs/Gowns)
* Initial assigned shift will be M-F, 8-hour days (0600-1430). into
Q3 2022. Per current project schedule, role will transition to
M-W/M-Th, 12-hour nights (1745-0600) (specific transition date
* Some overtime work may be required (extended work hours)
* Some of the products in the Parenteral Site are known allergens
and a post offer allergy test may be required.
* Ability to wear safety equipment (safety glasses, safety shoes,
protective gloves, respirator, etc.)
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned
subsidiaries (collectively "Lilly") are committed to help
individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and
ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an
accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please
email Lilly Human Resources (
Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further
assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only
to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any
other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its
subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be
fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination
satisfactory to the company. If you would like to request an
accommodation for medical or religious reasons, you may do so at
Keywords: Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis , Operator Filling/Capping FTE, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!